Holidays are big around here and with Spring comes Easter and with Easter comes Easter Eggs. Today I am sharing 20+ Fun Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs.
Fun Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
My boys love decorating Easter Eggs each year and we love looking for new fun ways to decorate Easter eggs. I have searched high and low and have found some really fun and unique ideas that I can’t wait to try out this year.
How to Decorate Easter Eggs
1. Dinosaur Easter Eggs (This is our personal favorite!)
2. Rainbow Colored Easter Eggs from Crafts by Amanda
3. Silk Tie Easter Eggs from Family, Food and Travel
4. Glitter Easter Eggs from Modge Podge Rocks
5. Tie-Dye Easter Eggs from The Joys of Boys
6. Rubber Band Easter Eggs from Simply Stacie
7. Foil Eggs from Suzy’s Sitcom
8. Humpty Dumpty Family from Organized 31
9. Vibrant Color Eggs from All Things Mamm
10. Melted Crayon Easter Eggs from Housing a Forest
11. Speckled Easter Eggs from Blommi
12. Glitter Egg Diorama from Red Ted Art
13. Monogrammed Easter Eggs from Divine Lifestyle
14. Chalkboard Easter Eggs from Coffee Cups and Crayons
15. Magazine-Inspired Eggs from Meaningful Mama
16. 3-D Panoramic Eggs from Suzy’s Sitcom
17. Tie-Dye Easter Eggs from Divine Lifestyle
18. Modge Podge Easter Eggs from Creative Connections for Kids
19-Baking Soda Easter Eggs from Mess for Less
20. Volcano Egg Dyeing from Toddler Approved
My boys are asking if we can try each of these ways to decorate Easter Eggs. Luckily they are getting old enough to start decorating eggs on their own. I still supervise, but for the most part they can decorate their eggs on their own. I can’t decide which Easter eggs are my favorite! They are all so creative!
What is your favorite way to decorate Easter Eggs?
And check out all of these great Spring and Easter posts from some great bloggers.
You May Also Love These Easter Breakfast Ideas for Kids: