There are cupcakes… and then there are Star Wars cupcakes! I love the Storm Trooper cupcakes, but the Yoda ones ended up making me laugh out loud! Eat a cupcake, you must!
Star Wars Cupcakes
My boys are always requesting that we make some treat related to Star Wars. Does that happen at your house? These Star Wars cupcakes are fun and not as complicated as you might think. Make them for your next Star Wars birthday party or in celebration of May 4th, Star Wars Day.
How to make Star Wars Cupcakes
- Prepared Cupcakes and Frosting and Sprinkles
- Yoda and Storm Trooper Marshmallows.
- Lollipop sticks
- Bake cupcakes according to directions and let cook completly before frosting with your favorite frosting. We love adding sprinkles to everything so you can definitely include those!
- Make your Yoda and Storm Trooper marshmallows by following the directions found here: Star Wars Marshmallows
- Dip the lollipop stick into the candy melts and press it into the back of the marshmallow. Let set to harden for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the lollipop stick off with diagonal cutters and discard. Gently set the Yoda or Storm Trooper marshmallow onto the top of a frosted cupcake.
And there you have it! A Star Wars cupcake treat that every Jedi will love.
And if you are thinking about making these Star Wars cupcakes, you might as well check out these other Star Wars recipes that will be a huge hit for kids AND adults.
And these Star Wars Cakes are amazing!! There is something for every skill level so if you need things easy like I do, you can definitely still make a fun cake for your child (or yourself!).
And if you are planning a birthday party, make sure the birthday boy or girl gets the PERFECT Star Wars gift! Here are some really fun Star Wars gift ideas: