Once the eggs have been found and the kids are sick with candy, what do you do with all of the plastic eggs?? I love these ideas for fun AND educational plastic egg activities.
25 Plastic Egg Activities Kids Will Love
Plastic Egg Activities
1. Easter Egg Phonics | The Joys of Boys
2. Plastic Egg Toss | A Mom with a Lesson Plan
3. Plastic Easter Egg Races | Little Bins for Little Hands
4. Egg Stacking Game | Teaching Mama
5. Painting with Plastic Eggs | Buggy and Buddy
6. Plastic Egg Shaker Music Games | One Time Through
7. Plastic Eggs to Teach Emotions | Laughing Kids Learn
8. Sink or Float Egg Experiment | Little Bins for Little Hands
9. Plastic Egg Mini Planting Pots | Coffee Cups and Crayons
10. Letter Matching Egg Activity | The Happy Teacher
11. Position Words Practice with Plastic Eggs | Pre-K Pages
12. Plastic Egg Feelings Memory Game | Kiddie Matters
13. Magnetic Eggs | Frugal Fun 4 Boys and Girls
14. Easter Egg Rocket Races | Inspiration Laboratories
15. Egg Launchers | Little Bins for Little Hands
16. Egg Drop Baby Games | Happily Ever Mom
17. Bunny Hop ABC Game | Funtastic Fun and Learning
18. Easter Egg Bottle Toss | JDaniel4’s Mom
19. Easter Egg Hunt and Order | Reading Confetti
20. Egg Color Match | Lalymom
21. Egg Towers Balancing Game | Frugal Fun 4 Boys and Girls
22. Plastic Easter Egg Roll Painting | Fun at Home with Kids
23. Toddler Play with Eggs and Pom Poms | Simple Fun for Kids
24. Mail Easter Eggs to Friends | Kids Activities Blog
25. Drip Painting with Plastic Eggs | Learn Play Imagine
These plastic egg activities are so much fun! I know my boys would love them and I love that you can use the eggs for something even after Easter is over, instead of just throwing them away.
Do you have any ideas for plastic egg activities that your kids love? Share them in the comments!
And if your kids love these activities, they will have so much fun making Alien Easter Eggs! My boys had so much fun with these!
And I love these 20 Fun Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs! The Dinosaur Eggs are my favorite!