These Star Wars Marshmallow Pops are SO fun! I am loving the Yoda! Make Star Wars Marshmallows, you must!
Star Wars Marshmallow Pops
We are always finding fun things to whip up in the kitchen and I love to make Star Wars treats with my boys. We have had a few Star Wars birthday parties over the years and these Star Wars Marshmallow Pops are fun on their own or as toppers to Star Wars cupcakes.
Supplies Needed for Star Wars Marshmallows
How to Make Yoda Marshmallow Pops
- Find your most round marshmallows and set them aside to use for the face.
- Cut 1 marshmallow in half across the diagonal, and cut again to create four triangles from one marshmallow.
- Place 2 tablespoons of white baking bits in the corner of a sealable sandwich bag, but do not seal. Place in a microwave for 30 seconds. Knead and place for an additional 30 seconds, kneading before returning to the microwave in 10 second increments until chocolate is smooth and melted. Seal the bag and cut a small corner off.
- Use one cut marshmallow triangle and white chocolate to attach to the side of a round/head marshmallow. Repeat on the other side to make Yoda’s ears. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to ensure the chocolate is hard.
- Remove marshmallows from the refrigerator.
- Reserve 20 candy melts and place them into a sealable bag.
- Heat remaining candy melts according to package directions.
- Dip the lollipop stick into the green candy melts and press into the bottom center of the marshmallow. Let set to harden about 5 minutes.
- Dip the marshmallow into the candy melts and cover completely. Use a spoon if necessary. Gently tap and use the back of a spoon to smooth the green candy melts.
- Place candy eyes on Yoda and set aside to harden. Heat the 20 candy melts in a microwave on 70% power for 30 seconds. Knead bag and continue to microwave in 30 second increments, kneading after each addition to the microwave, until melted. Seal bag and cut a small tip in one corner.
- Pipe the facial features onto Yoda, forehead wrinkles, ears, eyelids, frown lines, face and nose. Set aside to harden.
How to Make Storm Trooper Marshmallows
- Use black decorating pen to draw Storm Trooper face on the marshmallows.
- Melt remaining white candy melts.
- Dip the lollipop stick into the white candy melts and press into the bottom center of the marshmallow. Let set to harden about 5 minutes.
If you liked these Star Wars Marshmallows, check out these post for more Star Wars Recipe Ideas: